Call for Speakers
The U.S. Drone Film Festival is an event dedicated to drones and drone cinematography featuring a film festival, panels and networking opportunity for cinematographers, builders, flyers, buyers, academia and interested individuals. The event will be held in Oklahoma City, April 2016.
• Explain what prerequisite skills or knowledge should be expected.
• The proposed title of your class or panel. (ie. Integrating Commercial Drones into our National Airspace.)
• The length of your class (10, 20, or 30 minutes).
• A description of 150 – 300 words. The more detail you provide, the better.
• Your bio of 125–150 words, with a summary of your expertise.
• Your hi-res digital headshot.
• Twitter and Linkedin addresses (website, if you have)
Please submit a proposal electronically as a text e-mail or as a Word document to
Who will be your audience:
• UAV Designers, Program Managers
• Drone Builders
• UAV Operators
• Engineers (UAV, System, Avionics, Aerospace and Mechanics,...)
• Business development managers
• UAV Systems Specialists
• Aerial Cinematographers
• College Professors
• College Students
• Media Representatives
• Elected Officals